ONLY IN BUDAPEST
Explore Budapest like never before. This is an explorer's guide to the 'Paris of the East'.
"A fascinating read for all Budapest dwellers looking for some adventure and discovery."
• A comprehensive illustrated guide to more than 80 fascinating and unusual historical sights in one of Europe‘s great capital cities
• Hidden caves, Turkish baths, eccentric museums and forgotten cemeteries
• From the Romans and the Magyars to the Habsburgs and the Soviets
• The Castle Labyrinth, Children's Railway, Rabbit Island and the Sacred Right
• Gül Baba, the Saviour of Mothers, Harry Houdini, a much-loved empress and the mystery of Raoul Wallenberg
• Recommended for visitors to Budapest wishing to discover something a little different, as well as for those inhabitants who perhaps thought they already knew the city
Read: Hungary to Reveal Food For Thought, The Pursuit of Uniqueness , Budapest Subterannea
View: Budapest Photo Library